WHAT IS PACE?
Processing and Cognitive Enhancement is a proven approach to getting scientifically measurable improvements in brain performance. We train and strengthen the brains core cognitive skills, making it easier to think, read, learn, and remember and even pay attention.
Brain training doesn’t teach or reteach information. It improves how the brain grasps, remembers and uses that information. Even better, the improvements are lasting. That means brain training improves how the brain thinks, learns, and remembers, not for a single class or academic year, but for every class and in every area of life now on.
COULD YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW BE AT RISK?
PACE can identify and treat learning problems commonly associated with the following behaviors:
- Difficulty sitting still
- Difficulty staying on task for any length of time-Easily distracted
- Avoidance of work that seems complicated or hard
- Difficulty comprehending and remembering
- Problems sounding out words
- Written work takes a long time to complete
- Difficulty completing tasks
- Copying material from a book or whiteboard takes a long time
- Verbal instructions often need to be repeated
- Difficulty with reading and spelling
- Makes reversals for example, confusing the words “was” and “saw” or the letters “b” and “d”
- Frequently disorganized
- Frequently frustrated when trying to complete a task or assignment
- Makes frequent or “careless” errors
If you or your child exhibits one or more of these behaviors call today to schedule a Cognitive Skills Assessment.
Please call Lori Ann Archer 954-598-3435